Peter Christensen Dental Clinic will be increasing its services by appointment only. PCDC’s hours of operation will be 7:00 – 5:30 Mon. – Friday.
Any patient who has urgent dental needs due to pain, infection or injury, should call PCDC at 715-588-4296 for an appointment. Patients, who had appointments that were cancelled for closure, are being called for rescheduling.
The following services are currently being offered: Dentures/Partials, Fillings, Extractions, and Root canals, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Dental Cleanings, and completing laboratory work.
When you visit PCDC for your appointment, you will notice some changes.
- All entrance doors are locked during the day and visitor restrictions have been put into place. One (1) parent or caregiver is allowed in the building during a child’s appointment; adults should come alone, unless a caregiver is needed.
- When PCDC confirms your appointment we will ask you some health screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive.
- When you pull into our parking lot, please call the clinic mainline at 715-588-4269 to let us know you have arrived. You should notice whether you have parked on the “Green” (left) or “Orange” (right) side of the building.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you come into the entrance way. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the clinic for you to use as needed.
- Upon entrance into the building, you will be given a mask to put on and wear to and from your appointment (if you have your own, you can wear it).
- Your temperature will be taken and written down for you to take to your appointment to give to the dental assistant or hygienist.
- Appointments are managed to allow for 6 foot distancing.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times, as well as to reduce the number of patients in reception areas at any one time.
- When your appointment is done, you should immediately exit the building by following the “Green” (left) or “Orange” (right) signs.
- Should you need another appointment, one of our staff will call you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our clinic. To make an appointment, please call us at 715-588-4269.